Benchmark Agarose LE (Low Electroendosmosis) is a highly purified agarose, suitable for a variety of molecular biology applications. It is refined using an advanced process that excludes the use of organic solvents, yielding a cleaner end-product with a significantly reduced environmental impact. Agarose LE can be used for analyses of proteins and nucleic acids of various sizes (150 bp to 6 kbp). Its low EEO (≤ 0.13-mr ) promotes increased electrophoretic mobility, yielding improved resolution and shorter run times. This also allows macromolecules and larger particles (subcellular fragments, viruses, etc.) to migrate more freely through the gel matrix. The consistently low EEO also provides a reduction in band distortion (caused by counterflow) that can result from the presence of excessive sulphate-rich negative ions. Agarose LE is widely used for nucleic acid electrophoresis (analytical and preparative), protein electrophoresis (including radial immunodiffusion) and various blotting protocols. It is easily soluble, free of nucleases, and easy to use. It is highly transparent (forms a clear, colourless solution at 1g:100mL H2O), and exhibits exceptionally low absorption of chemical staining agents. Pore size can be adjusted by simple modifications to the concentration ratio. Formulated for high gel strength and integrity, Agarose LE exhibits exceptional thermal stability and mechanical resistance, ensuring safe, easy handling, regardless of whether a denaturing agent has been added.
- Multi-purpose, high purity
- Green Choice, free from organic solvents
- Enhanced resolution and clarity
- Low EEO / increase electrophoretic mobility
- RNase, DNase and Protease free
|> 1200g/cm² (1%)|
|36°C ± 1.5°C (1.5%)|
|88°C ± 1.5°C (1.5%)|
RNase / DNase
Protease / Endonuclease
Improving agarose gel performance
- Superior sieving - Better sieving than agarose alone, 1 gr Synergel = 2 gr agarose
- High resolution - Synergel / Agarose gels exhibit improved spatial separation and tighter banding for DNA fragments of 50-2000bp
- Easy to use - mix, boil and pour!
- No background fluorescence - The superior optical clarity permits high quality photo-documentation
- Increased load capacity - Accommodates greater quantities of DNA reducing band tailing and smearing
For handling gels, visualizing and photo documentation
- Ideally sized at 216mm x 279mm
- Thin sheet easily slides beneath a gel
- Flexible sheets eliminates air bubbles
- Protects the surface of transilluminators from cuts & scratches
- Polyolefin composition allows acid washing and autoclaving without a chemical reaction
- Optical densities for the 5mm thick sheets at 254 and 300nm emission wavelengths of the transilluminator are 0.14 and 0.04 respectively
A permeable support mesh for gels and membranes.
- Protects - Place FlowMesh™ above or below a gel or filter to protect from tearing, bending or folding
- Sturdy - Supports gels during incubation with nucleic acid probes, antibody probes, equilibration buffers, stain, destain solutions, etc.
- Versatile - Use as a permeable spacer for stacking as well as for staining and destaining procedures
- Access - Both sides of a container or plastic bag are assured of constant solution access, which improves the uniformity of hybridisations and binding assays.
- Convenient - FlowMesh™ is re-usable and easily cut to size.
Gel drying frames allow researchers to quickly and easily dry gels between two sheets of cellophane without the use of expensive heat/vacuum gel dryers. The 240 x 240mm frames allow for drying of larger format gels, while the 140 x 140mm frames are ideal for mini gels and other smaller formats.
Each kit includes
- 2 open frames,
- 2 solid back plates
- 12 side clips and
- 50 sheets of pre-cut cellophane
- Fast - Complete in 30-60 minutes
- Easy - Destaining is not necessary
- Highly Sensitive - detects as little as 30ng of protein
- Quality - Bands are sharper than those stained with conventional Coomassie Blue
- Versatile - Gels can be restained with Silver
Polypropylene box with clip-on lid and drainage plug. For staining, fixing, destaining and manipulating electrophoresis gels.
Internal dimensions of box: 130 x 130 x 50mm. Resistant to temperatures from -70° to 70°C.
This mini electrophoresis system is specifically designed for DNA and RNA electrophoresis. It is compact, lightweight and easy to operate, and voltage options are 35V or 50V or 100V.
A magnetic sensor allows current to flow to the electrodes when the lid is in place. If the lid is removed while the system is operating, current is immediately shut down. It is ideal for many applications, including northern and southern blotting, cosmid library restriction analysis, microsatellite analysis, PCR fragment analysis, DNA fingerprinting and high-throughput analysis.
|Input power||AC220~240V with transformer 50~60H|
|Output power||DC35V / DC50V / DC100V|
|Bath dimensions||W110 x D121 x H43mm|
|Volume of bath||230mL|
|Construction of bath||PC/ABS with high temperature resistance|
|Timer range||0 - 99min|
|Overall dimensions||W190 x D130 x H60mm|
Electrophoresis combs, tooth dimensions (width x thickness x number of teeth):
3mm x 1mm x 22
5.6mm x 1mm x 12
3mm x 1mm x 18
5.5mm x 1mm x 10
Gel tray dimensions (W x D x number of pieces included):
126 x 126mm x 1
Gel migration board dimensions (W x D x number of pieces included):
110mm x 60mm x 2
54mm x 60mm x 4
Transformer for AC200 - 240V: AC230V input, AC10V output
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.