Sterile culture plates with 8‐well strips in a frame. Breakable into 96 single wells. Made from low fluorescence HIPS (high impact polystyrene).
Plate of 12 strips
8 Wells per strip
96 U‐bottom wells
These culture plates are made of virgin plastic and are suitable for most purposes. However, for tissue culture they may need additional treatment.
Note: Excellent plasticware at lowest prices, but a long delivery period. Order early to secure supply ‐ particularly of carton lots.
We offer high discounts on carton lots ‐ Inquire.
- Alphabetic and numeric grid pattern (a letter and number assigned to each well)
Dimensions of wells
|Cat. No.||Diameter (mm)||Depth (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Carton|
Culture plate well numbering system ‐ a convenient visual aid for pipetting and identification of samples in microplates.
- Sharp, alpha-numeric characters
- Compatible with 96-, 48- or 24-wellmicroplates
- No more cross-referencing headaches!
- A convenient note pad that corresponds to the layout of a 96-, 48- or 24-well culture plate
- Keep accurate records of samples in a microplate
- Stick sheets into a notebook to create a quick reference guide
- View samples at a comfortable 30° angle and pipette without strain
- The neoprene pad and rubber feet prevent slippage of the plate and stand
Pre‐cut, adhesive films for microplate sealing needs.
Breathe‐Easy™ is an adhesive, gas‐permeable, cell culture membrane.
Breathe‐Easier™ is a rapid gas transmissible sealing membrane for cell growth. Breathe‐Easier™ membranes permit rapid, consistent gas exchange of oxygen, CO2 and water vapour for uniform cell growth.
- Sterile - Sterilised by gamma irradiation. Films are also free of cytotoxins.
- Prevent contamination - Films eliminate well-to-well contamination, microbial and viral contamination, evaporation (excluding breathable membranes) and sample spillage.
- Ideally sized and designed - 152 x 83mm rectangles fit all microplates. Two scored end-tabs make film positioning and removal hassle-free.
- Thermal stability - Designed to withstand a wide temperature range.
- Easy specimen retrieval - Pierceable sealing films facilitate easy removal of samples with a pipette tip.
-80°C to 100°C
-20°C to 80°C
Unique ‐ "Trough within a trough" maximises reagent recovery.
Convenient ‐ Pour‐off spouts on all four corners.
Stable ‐ A wide base provides stability and avoids spills.
Measurable ‐ Graduated marks on inside wall.
Compatible ‐ 25 mL Reservoir with divider, accommodates eight‐channel pipettes on one side and one to four‐channel pipettes on the other. The divider is also convenient for adding controls.
- Made of ultra clear virgin polypropylene
- Printed graduations and large white marking area for easy labelling
- Dual position PE cap - vented for aerobic cultures, sealed for anaerobic cultures
12 x 75mm
17 x 100mm
Centrifugation up to
Temperature up to
- Silicone chamber gaskets form water‐tight, removable enclosures when pressed to a microscope slide or coverslip.
- Cover slip material is flexible and enables the chambers to be removed from the thinnest glass coverslips without breaking the glass or damaging the specimen.
- Press‐to‐seal CoverWell™ imaging chambers are reusable.
- Chambers allow resolution of fine internal structures without the compression of regular coverslips.
HybriWell conforms to all hybridisation technique requirements: Disposable, temperature‐resistant, non‐cytotoxic and is hydrophobic. HybriWell seals securely to a microscope slide surface in seconds. Removes cleanly and easily by heating. Access ports allow for the addition or removal of reactants.
High quality thin glass bottom sterile culture dishes.
- Fluorescence microscopy
- High resolution image analysis
- Confocal (laser) microscopy
- Cell culture
A new series of sterile, optical quality, glass bottom dishes which provide exceptional imaging quality for many applications requiring the use of inverted microscopes. Conventional plastic or glass Petri dishes and chambers limit the use of the inverted microscope for many applications because the thick plastic or glass bottom requires a long working distance objective available only in lower magnifications. Moreover, plastic dishes cannot be used for DIC or any polarisation microscopes due to their inherent birefriengence.
Thin glass bottom dishes eliminate these problems, making them ideal for applications such as: patch clamp recordings where fluorescent-tagged (GFP) receptors can be identified for selective study; and many other fluorescent microscopy applications, which require low background scattering of light and reduce intrinsic "auto" fluorescence that occurs when using standard plastic dishes.
Furthermore, the glass bottom is designed flush with the whole base of the dish, therefore allowing direct contact between the entire glass surface and the warming stage. This eliminates any air gaps that may otherwise exist between the glass dish and the warming stage and hence optimise heat transfer, allowing homogenous heating and cooling of the glass bottom.
- Non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic and sterile until opened.
- Dish diameters: 35 and 50mm, with internal glass well diameter of 12, 22, 30, and 40mm.
- Each dish has a flat (0.17mm thick) optical quality glass bottom.
- Production is carried out in a Class 10,000 clean room, certified under EN46001, EN46002, ISO9001 and ISO9002.
- All dishes are gamma irradiated (EN552) and sterile.
- Wide optical range of transmission- UV, IV, and IR (300nm to 2500nm).
- Flat (0.17mm thick) optical quality glass bottom provides the following advantages:
- Use of a much shorter working distance immersion objective.
- Larger numerical aperture (NA) objectives.
- Higher magnification (up to 100x)
Microscopy, Imaging, and Spectroscopy:
- Confocal (laser) microscopy.
- Two-/multi photon confocal microscopy.
- DIC and polarisation microscopy.
- High-resolution imaging system.
- Infrared imaging (e.g. brain slide recordings).
- Cell Biology: stem cell research, cell growth cycle monitoring, cell culture.
- Protein chemistry: green fluorescent protein identification of histotags, etc.
- Molecular biology: phenotyping and other complex genetic research.
The catalogue number indicates the size of the dish and well:
H351012 = dish diam. 35mm, height 10mm, well diam. 12mm.
The dishes are bulk packed in plastic sleeves of 20. Also available individually blister-packed at a higher price - ask
These dishes are molded from clear glass and come with a glass lid for the viewing or staining of free-floating specimens.
These RNase free, hydrophobic covers will not trap or bind probes to their surface like glass coverslips. They allow for uniform distribution of probe reagent. HybriSlips remain flat. They will not curl even at high temperatures. For use: Apply forceps to remove the scored polyethylene liner to expose working surface. Lift the HybriSlip from the support liner and apply to specimen.
REMOVAL: Dip in buffer and allow HybriSlip to gently slide off.
These moisture chambers prevent drying of liquid specimens; they are ideal not only for immunostaining but also for diagnostic reactions performed on slides. Each unit is divided into 10 compartments with a lid barrier between slides. Slides are securely located above a water reservoir. Chamber is made of heavy‐duty black polystyrene, it is light‐proof and air tight to maintain a saturated water vapour atmosphere. Boxes are stackable.
Closure relies on minimal friction to avoid movement. The design also includes a tab and an indentation to hold down the box when opening the lid to avoid moving the box.
DENATURATION AND HYBRIDISATION SYSTEM
For FISH assay
User programmable settings
- Touch screen allows for easy reading and programming
- 99 User programmable settings
- Four operation modes: denaturation/hybridisation, hybridisation, custom, in situ PCR
- Can be used as a fixed temperature slide warmer
Easy to use
- Eliminates manual steps and reduces hands-on time during FISH procedures
- Slides do not need to be fully loaded to maintain temperature accuracy
- Slide guide keeps slides in place and allows for one hand removal
Precise temperature control
- Rapid temperature increase and accuracy of ±1°C
- Excellent temperature uniformity across all slide positions
- Programmable system, can run in situ PCR experiments
Ideal for humidity control
- Lid seals tightly, will maintain uniform temperature and ensure humidity across all slide positions
Temperature control range: RT+5°C ~ 100°C
Temperature accuracy: ±1°C
Temperature uniformity: ±1°C
Processing timer: 1min ~ 99h59min
Heating time (37°C to 95°C): ≤3min
Cooling time (95°C to 45°C): ≤7min
Temperature control programmable: 30°C~100°C
Capacity: 12 slides
Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 420 x 225 x 143mm
Net weight: 5.8kg
Packed weight: 7.5kg