- Shipping dimensions and weights of incubators, ovens, furnaces and glassware drying cabinets
- Data sheet on types of ovens/ incubators
- Digital PID control unit & solid state heat controller
- Thermometers are available on page E5
- Hanna thermometers are available on page E3
- Laboratory tongs on page T10
- EDCG Cabinet fitting for dry gas use on page E13 is required to bleed any gas into desiccators, incubators or ovens.
ProSciTech routinely sells these items below the manufacturer's retail price.
MINI DIGITAL INCUBATOR
With digital temperature control, the MyTemp™ incubators provide convenient "set and walk away" operation, eliminating the need for external thermometers and repetitive "fine tuning" of an analogue control knob. Simply choose the desired temperature and the incubator immediately begins to heat up (or cool down, -HC model only) while accurately monitoring the chamber temperature and conveniently displaying the temperature in real time on the large LED control panel. Despite a modest footprint of 330 x 368mm, the MyTemp incubators feature large internal chambers, capable of storing flasks and bottles up to 2 litre. In addition, the incubators include two adjustable/ removable shelves for increased capacity. A mini nutating rocker (supplied with both flat and dimpled mats) is also available for agitation of samples during incubation.
- Digital temperature control
- supplied with universal power supply, converting mains to 12VDC
- supplied with car power adapter cord
- Personal sized, 330 x 368mm footprint (20L)
- Accepts bottles and flasks up to 2L
- Two models: Heat only or heat/cool
- Optional mini shaker available for agitation of samples
|Temperature range (H)||Ambient +1°C to 60°C|
|Temperature range (HC)||5°C lowest (achieves ambient -15°C) to 60°C*|
|Temperature accuracy||0.5°C (at 37°C)|
|Temperature uniformity||± 1°C (at 37°C)|
|Platform dimensions||235 x 290mm|
|Operating temperature range||+4 to +65°C|
|Dimensions (w x d x h)|
|Exterior||335 x 370 x 475mm|
|Interior||260 x 235 x 325mm|
|Electrical||universal supply 100 - 230V, 50 or 60Hz|
* Minimum temperature is 5°C. This is achieved if ambient is 20°C room.
- Stainless steel chamber
- Microprocessor control system, LCD display.
- Parameter memory function with password lock.
- Power failure protection and automatic resume
- Interlock function: toughen glass cover and shaking motor
- Over-temperature protection
- Desk printer
- RS485 interface for software connection
|Rotary speed||20 - 300rpm|
|Rotary speed precision||±1 rpm|
|Vibration range||Φ 26mm|
|Max capacity||50mL x 12 or 100mL x 9||50mL x 20 or 100mL x 16 or 250mL x 12 or 500mL x 9||100mL x 20 or 250mL x 16 or 500mL x 12|
|Standard configuration||100mL x 9||50mL x 4; 100mL x 4; 250mL x 3; 500mL x 3||50mL x 5; 100 x 5; 250mL x 4; 500mL x 3|
|Rocking plate size (mm)||295 x 245||450 x 370||450 x 410|
|Timing range||0-999 hours|
|Rocking plate No.||1 pc (accessories available)|
|Power supplier||230V ±10% 50Hz|
|External size (WxDxH mm)||440 x 410 x 390||600 x 580 x 510||780 x 682 x 560|
|Package size (WxDxH mm)||580 x 530 x 540||740 x 700 x 660||920 x 800 x 610|
Carbon Dioxide Incubator
- Internal material: high quality stainless steel
- Microcomputer intelligent temperature controller ‐ P.I.D. controlled, stable and higher precision
- LED high brightness digital display, intuitive and clear interface.
- Double‐layer door structure: open outer door, observe studio experimental results though the inner door which is made from high intensity toughened glass, temperature and humidity unaffected.
- Independent heating system of the door, avoid inner glass connect dew phenomenon effectively.
- Humidity is controlled by water dish natural evaporation, displayed directly.
- UV lamp for sterilisation, more effectively prevent cell of pollution in incubation period.
|Heating||Air jacket||Water jacket|
|CO₂ control||Proportion match|
|Humidifying||Natural evaporation (water match plate)|
|Humidity range||>95% RH (+37°C when working stable)|
|CO₂ control range||0‐20%|
|Temperature range||Ambient temperature +5°C ‐ 65°C|
|Timing range||0‐99 hours or continuous|
|Power supply||230v, 50Hz|
|Internal size (mm)||400 x 400 x 500||500 x 500 x 650||400 x 400 x 500||500 x 500 x 650|
|External size (mm)||570 x 590 x 930||690 x 690 x 1030||570 x 590 x 930||690 x 690 x 1130|
|Package size (mm)||640 x 680 x 1030||700 x 780 x 1180||640 x 680 x 1030||700 x 780 x 1180|
|Gross weight (kg)||85||110||85||110|